Visicraft Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transferred: [Denied]Application of Xist_13

Go down

Transferred: [Denied]Application of Xist_13 Empty Transferred: [Denied]Application of Xist_13

Post  1029z Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:38 pm

1. How old are you?
I am 16 years old I'll be 17 in November

2. Do you have any experience with staff ranks? If so please share. And if you have no experience, how do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
I have been a serveraid for about 10 or so hours (game time) and i have been trained by Baj94 and watergod i was also there to help omarsur with the server crash's reason when it was first discovered. Finnaly i have been paying attention to all chats and am eager to learn.

3. How much time have you spent on the server total?
32.9 hours

4. Why should we hire you?
I honestly think it would be cool to be an operator on this server because i get along with aot of the people and i want to help protect peoples hard work with the skills and tools given to me by all of you in the higher ranks.

5. What time (Servertime) Would you be most active during your shifts as staff? (To Check Servertime say $time in the server)
I live in Eastern standard time and I will be on mostly between 5p.m. - 11p.m. ST (6p.m. - 12p.m. ET)

6. How long do you plan on staying at our server?
Untill i get bored with the game which should probably be never considering the fact that i am still only unearthing a fraction of the game's potential. Also i have befriended many of the people that are on the server.

7. As a staff member, what would be your motivation or your goal?
To protect and prevent GREIFERS:mad: from destroying other peoples amazeing works, because i think some of the thing people creat are amazeing works of art that need to be preserved.

8. Do you have an administrator+ recommendation? If so please name who.
Fezatte Baj94 omarsur watergod

9. Any additional questions/comments/information you would like to add?
I wish and hope i get the job.
1029z
1029z
Superior
Superior

http://Visicraft.webs.com

Back to top Go down