Visicraft Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dream I had

3 posters

Go down

My dream I had Empty My dream I had

Post  Mr_Jib Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:58 pm

I once had a dream i would be a veteran but my dream was so awesome, when I woke up, I wanted to go back to my dream so I could experience the awesomeness of having a colorful name and stuff. But I realize I got banned. I made a ban appeal but nobody really listened to me. I just really want to get back on this server please. Whenever, I like a server really bad, I end up getting banned. So please, just let me get back on this AWESOME server. I've never been staff on any server. I want to experience ranking. Please, I really like this server. I like this server's rules and most players. I just hope you guys can give me one more chance and let me get back on this AWESOME server. I really apologize for whatever I did to get banned. Please let me back on this server.

Mr_Jib

Back to top Go down

My dream I had Empty Unbanned

Post  Omarsur Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:56 pm

You know you've been unbanned, right?

Omarsur
Superior
Superior

Back to top Go down

My dream I had Empty Re

Post  Mr_Jib Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Omar I sent this before I got unbanned and I wasn't really sure what getting appealed means. Anyway thank you for unbanning me Omar. I can't play because I am currently on vacation and can't play until about 4 or 5 days. I am sending this message from my iPod so you know. Thanks again for unbanning me Omar.

Mr_Jib

Back to top Go down

My dream I had Empty Re: My dream I had

Post  toast100 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Mr_Jib wrote:I once had a dream i would be a veteran but my dream was so awesome, when I woke up, I wanted to go back to my dream so I could experience the awesomeness of having a colorful name and stuff. But I realize I got banned. I made a ban appeal but nobody really listened to me. I just really want to get back on this server please. Whenever, I like a server really bad, I end up getting banned. So please, just let me get back on this AWESOME server. I've never been staff on any server. I want to experience ranking. Please, I really like this server. I like this server's rules and most players. I just hope you guys can give me one more chance and let me get back on this AWESOME server. I really apologize for whatever I did to get banned. Please let me back on this server.
its obvious this isnt a dream

toast100

http://assassinscreedfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My dream I had Empty Re: My dream I had

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum