Visicraft Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal for Mr_Jib

2 posters

Go down

Ban appeal for Mr_Jib Empty Ban appeal for Mr_Jib

Post  Mr_Jib Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 am

I got banned by xblazewii for suspected hacking. I talked to jordanAF and said in private messages is it fun being staff, he said no jib im not staff, and then I said, but you can slap that's cool. Then I got disconnected and banned from the server. If you want more loyal players, count me one. I only play on other servers if visicraft is down, or if I'm banned. please take these wods into consideration. Anther thing i would like to say is that i can add to visicraft's staff, hence i play a lot. I REALLY like this server so please just let me back, you guys have known me from the other server, and i became architect there too. Just, I apologize if I did anything wrong, please forgive me and let me back on tihs server, it really is awesome. Thank you for your consideraton.

Mr_Jib

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal for Mr_Jib Empty Ban appeal for Mr_Jib

Post  Mr_Jib Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:29 am

I would also like to add that since no one really replies, please state your opinion if i should be unbanned or not. Thank you for your consideration on my ban appeal. I hope you give me one more chance and let me play on this awesome server that I will stay on for a long time.

Mr_Jib

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal for Mr_Jib Empty Re: Ban appeal for Mr_Jib

Post  1029z Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Your ban has been appealed by Omar
1029z
1029z
Superior
Superior

http://Visicraft.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal for Mr_Jib Empty Re: Ban appeal for Mr_Jib